What to expect From us
- While out in the field hunters can expect to stay in either remote cabins or spike camps. We do offer limited hunts from the main camp.
- The amount of hunting we do each season is kept limited, this helps to ensure the highest quality of hunting possible.
- Transportation is provided within the guiding area during your hunt.
- We provide care for your trophy and meat while you are with us.
- Our guides are among some of the best, they are handpicked and provide our clients with top notch service.
- Hunting license and tags will be purchased prior to your arrival, we will invoice you before your hunt. We will also provide you with the forms and instructions for obtaining firearm permits.
- Taxidermy and meat processing can be arranged for an additional expense.
- Flights from Vancouver with a shuttle pick up at Williams Lake airport can be arranged for an additional fee.
What to Bring
A good hunter is a prepared hunter. In order to give you the best and most comfortable overall experience we ask that you bring the following items. If there is an issue bringing any of the dry goods and hardware listed please let us know in advance and we will be happy to make other arrangements for you if possible. "Check the list twice, go out the front door once!"
- Good, worn in hiking boots
- Socks, underwear & long underwear
- Weather proof pants and jackets
- Rain Suit
- Gloves & Hat
- Good quality sleeping bag
- Day pack
- Camera & binoculars
- Skinning knife
- Matches & lighter
- Firearm & ammo
- Pain killers
- A smile and some old-fashioned enthusiasm :-)